- You got to let go when you lose someone you love. If someone wants out of the relationship, accept it and wish them best of luck. And dont even bother to find out the truth, because sometimes its just better not to know why someone really has left. If you are meant to be together, you will be.
- The only way to be happy is to be true to yourself. If you spend your time trying to please everyone then you're not going to benefit from it. If you don't love yourself not one else will.
- Moving around a lot and running away doesn't make problems go away.
- Do not do to others what you don't want done to you. Don't use people to get what you want, but also don't let anyone use you.
- You will always make mistakes, you will always get hurt , sometimes by people you barely know, sometimes by people you loved and sometimes even by yourself...you just have to find the strength to stand on your feet.
- Life is complicated and messy and going through the mess with others is essential. You need the support of your friends and your family.
- Never try to change yourself for anybody and never expect somebody to change for you.
- Trust your intuition, if you feel that something is wrong about the person or a matter, it usually always is.
- You'll be a lot happier if you learn to not care about what others are thinking or saying about you. Try not to take it to personally if someone insults you, they usually just don't like themself that much.
- Never, ever, think of giving up on something that you care about. No matter how desperate the situation may be, no matter how badly it seems that you will not succeed. Don't let others tell you that you can't do it, just keep going.
- And the hardest lesson I had to learn was that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not real!
I wasn't serious about my last lesson :) What life lessons have you learned so far?